Development/ Grant Writing Intern at Darfur Women Action Group
44 people are interested
Darfur Women Action Group (DWAG) is taking a unique approach to fight and prevent genocide. DWAG believes that empowering the most affected groups and building strong leadership among those who are historically excluded to enable them to lead and foster positive change in their communities as the most vital approach to sustainably end genocide.
DWAG is currently seeking dedicated individuals to fill the Development intern position for spring and the summer 2019. The internship will be a minimum of three months. Applicants must be available to work 20-30 hours/week. Interested appl, cants please submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample.
- Assist with grant proposals, including researching potential grants, editing proposal reports, and tracking submission deadlines
- Support the identification of potential donors and supporters
- Assist in building and maintaining strong relationships with foundations, organizations, and individual supporters
- Manage donation entry and tracking process
- Analyze trends in donations, gift giving, and fundraising
- Become familiar with fundraising opportunities both online and off-line
We'll work with your schedule.
1627 16th St NWSuite 400Washington, DC 20036
- Grant Writing / Research
- Basic Computer Skills
- Donor Management
- Market Research / Analysis
- Program Management
- Must be at least 16
- At least 20-30 hours/week.
- Must have a working laptop.