Build your business skill sets and nonprofit fundraising portfolio by helping the Washington County Museum with its fundrasing needs. You'll work directly with our leadership team, strategizing ways to reach out to our communities to help us raise needed operating revenue. Each Fundraising Aide will focus on one or more of the following opportunities . . .
1. Grant Writing - researching, drafting and submitting grant applications to private foundations, corporations and public agencies;
2. Special Events - planning, implementing and evaluating annual or one-time events;
3. Virtual Campaigns - developing, implementing and evaluating online fundraising efforts through crowdsourcing and other online opportunities;
4. Telemarketing - developing, implementing and evaluating ongoing telephone soliciations;
5. Personal Connections - researching, implementing and evaluating ongoing direct solicitations through personal relationships.
Fundraising Aides should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, an attention to detail, a committment to confidentiality, and the time and commitment to see a project through to completion.
If you are interested in serving as a Fundraising Volunteer, please contact WCM Executive Director at Director@WashingtonCountyMuseum.org or 1.503.645.5353 ext 225.
- Project Management
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- varies depending on project
- must sign confidentiality agreement