Anchorage Wine and Food Festival - Executive Committee
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
34 people are interested
The American Cancer Society in Alaska is looking for volunteers to sit on an executive committee for their black-tie gala and most significant annual fundraising event in the state: the Anchorage Wine and Food Festival. This distinguished event that raises much-needed funds for lifesaving cancer research, prevention & screening, and free programs and services for Alaskan cancer patients and their families.
Committee responsibilities include:
- Securing sponsorship for an event where the lowest priced table is $5,000
- Securing 100% charitable donations in support of cancer research
- Securing silent and live auction items for a distinguished audience
- Recruiting volunteers to help with set up, tear down, and night-of activities
- Procuring high-end bottles of wine from personal cellars
- Recruiting TAP/TAMS certified wine pourers
We'll work with your schedule.
3851 Piper StSuite U240Anchorage, AK 99508
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Sales Marketing
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- 2-5 Hours per month