Are you good with computers and like to help others? This may be the opportunity for you. Assist RESOURCE training staff with helping adult students while they are in the classroom learning Microsoft products. RESOURCE Career Education Services is a training and education center that provides training to those with disabilities or other barriers to employment.
Available Mon-Thur during regular business hours. 3 hr/week, at least a 3 month comittment.
Volunteer MUST pass Microsoft Assessment on Word, Access, and Excel before they begin their service.
Opportunities available in Minneapolis.
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- PC Platform
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-8 hours per week
- Lead a Drum Circle
- Drop-In Assistant (Crystal)
- ArtWorks Volunteer
- Teaching Artist (Minneapolis)
- Winter Coat and Accessories...
- Workshop Childcare Attendant...
- Love to Cook?
- Mock Interviewer -St Cloud, MN
- Job Seeker Tutor - St. Cloud
- Workshop Childcare Attendant
- Love Kids? Become a Children's...
- Adopt-a-Family This Holiday Season
- Drop-In Assistant (Minneapolis)
- Workshop Assistant
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant...
- Love Kids? Become a Childhood...
- Calling musicians
- Provide Music Therapy at our...
- Children's Activities Assistant
- On-Call Reader or Proctor