Help RESOURCE assist individuals recovering from a mental illness. Help us eliminate the stigma that surrounds mental illness and mental health. Volunteers needed to assist with preparing supplies for drop-in hours as well as assist with clean up. During drop-in, volunteers interact members with mental illness through social, recreational, and wellness activities. Examples: yoga, cooking, billards, ping pong, board games, card games, etc.
Volunteers may also have the opportunity to lead or co-lead a group if they are interested and knowledgable on a particular subject. Currently, we'd love someone interested in leading a healthy cooking group or a drum circle.
Available Monday - Thursday 11 am to 5 pm. Friday 11am to 3 pm.
- Mental Health
- People Skills
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-16+ hours per month, minimum of 6 months
- Lead a Drum Circle
- Drop-In Assistant (Crystal)
- ArtWorks Volunteer
- Teaching Artist (Minneapolis)
- Winter Coat and Accessories...
- Workshop Childcare Attendant...
- Love to Cook?
- Mock Interviewer -St Cloud, MN
- Job Seeker Tutor - St. Cloud
- Workshop Childcare Attendant
- Love Kids? Become a Children's...
- Drop-In Assistant (Minneapolis)
- Workshop Assistant
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant...
- Love Kids? Become a Childhood...
- Pet Therapy Provider
- Calling musicians
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant (St Paul)
- Santa's Helpers
- Activity Leader - Music Therapy