Help RESOURCE assist individuals recovering from a mental illness. Help us eliminate the stigma that surrounds mental illness and mental health. Volunteers needed to assist with preparing supplies for drop-in hours as well as assist with clean up. During drop-in, volunteers interact members with mental illness through social, recreational, and wellness activities. Examples: yoga, cooking, billards, ping pong, board games, card games, arts, crafts, etc.
Volunteers may also have the opportunity to lead or co-lead a group if they are interested and knowledgable on a particular subject.Currently would love an activity leader who is a musician, artist, or has a particular focus in health and wellness.
Available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 11am - 4 pm. Thursday 11am - 3 pm & 5-7pm.
- Mental Health
- People Skills
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week, Minimum 3-6 month commitment
- Minnesota Opportunity Corps...
- Drop-In Assistant (Crystal)
- Administrative/Clerical Support
- ArtWorks Volunteer
- Love to Cook?
- Mock Interviewer -St Cloud, MN
- Job Seeker Tutor - St. Cloud
- Love Kids? Become a Children's...
- Drop-In Assistant (Minneapolis)
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant...
- Love Kids? Become a Childhood...
- Pet Therapy Provider
- Calling musicians
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant (St Paul)
- Activity Leader - Music Therapy
- Provide Music Therapy at our...
- Children's Activities Assistant
- On-Call Reader or Proctor