18 people are interested
Musicians & Singers Needed to Visit Hospice Patients in Kennett Square
ORGANIZATION: Holisticare Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
18 people are interested
- Sing or play your instruments in facilities or homes where our patient's live.
- Basic training provided to help you with patient interaction
How can you benefit by being a volunteer?
- Build your resume - volunteer experience shows proof of motivation, commitment, initiative, dependability and flexibility
- Increase meaning and purpose in your life
- Feel pride in making an impact
- Experience opportunities for growth and development
- Be appreciated
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Volunteering can add years to your life - A study of 10,000 people, published in the journal Health Psychology found that those who regularly volunteer are less likely to die than non-volunteers. And people who give back for the "right" reasons (e.g., to help others, not to feel better about themselves) stay alive the longest.
We offer you:
- Extremely flexible assignments
- Convenient FREE training that fits your schedule
About Holisticare Hospice
685 Kromer Avenue, Berwyn, PA 19312, US
The mission of Holisticare Hospice is to ensure that end-of-life care envelops the patient, their caregivers and their families with spiritual and physical comfort. Forgoing curative treatment and opting for a palliative approach allows hospice care to be provided where the patient lives, surrounded by family and friends and supported by experienced healthcare professionals.
When a patient elects to receive services through Holisticare Hospice, they will benefit from:
Care supervised by an interdisciplinary team including a physician, registered nurse, clinical social worker, spiritual counselor, home health aide and copmpassionate volunteers.
24 hour a day/7 day a week avialability of medical professionals
7 day a week availablity of home health aides to assist in personal care
Expert pain management
Holistic alternative therapies which may include Reiki, therapeutic massage, meditation, aromatherapy, pet therapy, and sound therapy
Family bereavement counseling for up to 13 months following passing
The Kennett Square AreaKennett Square, PA 19348
March 2, 2022
- Music Therapy
- Music Theory
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 patient vist per week.