Are you looking for a rewarding way to share your wonderful talents and projects with others? Hosparus Health is accepting donations of handmade lap blankets for our patients. Our patients use these blankets on their laps or around their shoulders. Your handmade gift will provide a sense of comfort and warmth to patients dealing with a life-limiting illness.
Suggested approximate size for lap blankets is 4'x5' (minimum). Please know our patients will benefit from having your gift because it is made especially for them. This blanket will also serve as a keepsake for the family member as well. We would appreciate your help with this ongoing project.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Lap Blankets for Hosparus Patients
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Music Care Volunteers
- Volunteers are needed to assist...
- Hair Care Volunteers Needed!
- Read aloud to someone who can't!
- Volunteers Needed in Southwest...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Massage/Comfort Touch Volunteers
- Patient & Family Support Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Support Volunteers
- Licensed Hair Professionals Wanted
- Palliative Care Volunteer Team...