Position: Business Marketing Intern
Reports to: Executive Director/Board
The intern’s primary responsibility is to assist in the planning and coordinating of marketing, special events and business development programs at the Boys & Girls Club aimed to increase Club membership, awareness and financial support.
- Aid in the development of new strategic relationships with potential donors to the Boys & Girls Club
- Assist marketing, event and donor support for Boys & Girls Club youth development programs and fundraisers.
- Assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of Club campaigns and events.
- Assist with promotions via social media, mailings, flyers, etc.
- Help develop invitations, brochures, catalogues for various programs and events.
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 2-8 hrs a week