There are so many wonderful ways to be involved with Chico Velo Cycling Club!
- Chico Wildflower Century: This year the Wildflower Century is on Sunday, April 30, 2017 with the Wildfest on Saturday the April, 29. It takes a village to make the Wildflower the big production it is! We offer a variety of volunteer shifts available for multiple days during the week surrounding the Wildflower. You can even have the best of both worlds: volunteer and ride!
Here are some of our community-enhancing programs:
- Ride Rangers: S upport our Century Rides by helping cyclists have a great experience. You receive discounted entries into the rides.
- KidsPedal: Help teach kids bike safety.
- Trailworks: Support and maintain our local mountain bike trails.
- Bike Valet: Help staff our bike valet parking service at local events. We consistently have Bike Valet at both the Thursday Night Farmer's Market, Saturday Morning Market, and at Chico Heat home games.
- Event Planning / Management
- Youth Services
- Special Needs
- Outdoor Recreation
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment