Meal Service for Seniors - Volunteers Needed! (Brookline Senior Center)
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Brookline Senior Center93 Winchester Ave.Brookline, MA 02446
The Community Dining Site Volunteer(s) will assists the Meal Site Manager in the daily operations of the lunch program. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set tables as appropriate including the placement of dishes, silverware, placemat, napkin and salt and pepper.
- Attend the reservation table between approximately 11:00 and 12:00 and sign in participants, take reservations for the following day and accept donations.
- Place individual slices of bread and margarine in sandwich bags.
- Portion the meal components.
- Assist with noon time assembly line serving.
- Serve participants seated at tables.
- Assist in cleaning up including cleaning talbes, washing pans and dishes and cleaning counters and trays.
- Wear hairnet, apron and gloves when handling food.
- Be neatly dressed and well groomed.
- Contact Site Manager or Springwell Nutrition Department if you are unable to volunteer at a scheduled time.
- People Skills
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Must register as a Springwell volunteer; Must consent to and pass a CORI check
Report this opportunity