Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is dedicated to victims and their families. Through their care and support they strive to protect their dignity and rights. The goal is to sensitize the law enforcement community and the public to these victims' needs through education and example. Would you be willing to give them the tools to come back from their victimization?
Volunteers are needed to interact with victims of crime entailing intake and phone calls. Attendance at State Attorney hearings, court accompaniment, record keeping, statistics and filing are also required.
Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM. (Four hour commitment requested per week.)
Must be over the age of 18.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Four hours weekly
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Appliance Repair #001306
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Driver (001208)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)
- Easter House Tour Guide (001309)