Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is dedicated to victims and their families. Through their care and support they strive to protect their dignity and rights. The goal is to sensitize the law enforcement community and the public to these victims' needs through education and example. Would you be willing to give them the tools to come back from their victimization?
Volunteers are needed to interact with victims of crime entailing intake and phone calls. Attendance at State Attorney hearings, court accompaniment, record keeping, statistics and filing are also required.
Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM. (Four hour commitment requested per week.)
Must be over the age of 18.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Four hours weekly
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Mobile Food Pantry Stuart (00387)
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)