FUNDRAISER: Pennies for RHR -- Easy & For Any Age/Group!!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
34 people are interested
GREAT FUNDRAISER for ALL AGES/GROUPS --- schools, universities, fraternities, sororities, work offices, churches, senior centers, scouts, teams & etc. Anywhere there is a gathering of people. You can be as creative as you want!!
1 animal is euthanized in the U.S. every 16 seconds, 4 million annually (Humane Society of US).
"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito." The Dalai Lama
It is a great way to educate the public about RHR's mission, help homeless animals, and help with our fundraising efforts -- which are always needed! We wouldn't be able to do rescue without the help and support of willing volunteers like you!!
- Create a name for your fundraiser it can even be "Pennies for RHR"
- Set up how to educate your audience about RHR's mission
- Time frame for your effort (start/end dates and duration)
- How to collect the pennies (nickels, dimes, and quarters are accepted too)
- If you want a team of volunteers to help you (not required)
- Also if you want to also sell other products at your fundraiser such as cookies and muffins.
We can provide you some guidance and promotional materials ... just let us know!
Length of term:
There is no minimum amount of time required, only what you are able to volunteer.
Can start immediately.
- Please click on the red button "I want to help!" on the upper left hand corner of the page and
- Include in your comments:
- If you have started or will start this fundraising effort
- A snippet about you/your organization
- Your question(s)
When completed with your fundraiser please e-mail us at (email@example.com)!!
RHR’s website - In the upper left hand corner of this page click on the "Ruff House Rescue" link. Click on the "More Information" tab and the website address is located to the right under "Website".
Sorry, letter is not provided. Some other ideas -- a "drive" for Kennel Supplies, Start a "RHR Dog Rescue Club" and help our mission (with Baked Goods Sales, Monies/Pennies for RHR Fundraiser, or Wear Jeans or PJs for A Day) or a Garage |Tag Sale at your school | church |community center you could have someone LOCAL be a Coordinator of your hours. Also see the "Exercise + ResQWalk" or "Exercise + Wooftrax" volunteer opportunities where your time and distance exercised is recorded on the cell phone application.
MORE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
PLEASE see below.
Our mission is to rescue homeless pets that suffer from abuse, neglect, and indifference. Our goal is to create awareness of the epidemic of homeless pets and educate on the importance of spaying and neutering, ID tagging, and training these pets. Through our rescue efforts we are both saving lives and cultivating the natural connection between man and his best friend.
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT OUR VOLUNTEER POST AT RHR!
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Sales Process
- Donor Management
- Project Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- People 55+
- Must be at least 5
- If under 18 years old, need permission of your guardian/parent