A GREAT FUNDRAISER for ALL AGES/GROUPS --- schools, churches, senior centers, work offices, scouts, teams & etc. Anywhere there is a gathering of people. You can be as creative as you want!!
It is a great way to educate the public about RHR's mission, help homeless animals, and help with our fundraising efforts -- which are always needed! We wouldn't be able to do rescue without the help and support of willing volunteers like you!!
Make sure to click on [+] READ MORE button below to read more information on this opportunity!
- Create a name for your fundraiser it can even be "Pennies for RHR"
- Set up how to educate your audience about RHR's mission
- the time frame for your effort (start/end dates and duration)
- How to collect the pennies (nickels, dimes, and quarters are accepted too)
- If you want a team of volunteers to help you (not required)
- Also if you want to also sell other products at your fundraiser such as cookies and muffins.
We can provide you some guidance and promotional materials ... just let us know!
Length of term:
There is no minimum amount of time required, only what you are able to volunteer.
Can start immediately.
- Please click on the red button "I want to help!" on the upper left hand corner of the page and
- Include in your comments:
- If you have started or will start this fundraising effort
- A snippet about you/your organization
- Your question(s)
When completed with your fundraiser please e-mail us and include the following information (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- A snippet about you/your organization
- Photos of your event so we can post them on our Facebook page with a BIG thank you!!!
- If you are close to Long Island, NY it is always a great idea to visit our Rescue.
- RHR’s website - In the upper left hand corner of this page click on the blue "Ruff House Rescue" link. Click on the "More Information" tab and the website address is located to the right under "Website".
UNDER AGE REQUIREMENT:
See our "Junior Volunteer" positions
Letter ONLY provided for some In-person Opportunities BUT if you do a "drive" for Kennel Supplies, Start a "RHR Dog Rescue Club" and help our mission (with Baked Goods Sales, Monies/Pennies for RHR Fundraiser, or Wear Jeans or PJs for A Day) or a Garage |Tag Sale at your school | church |community center you could have someone LOCAL be a Coordinator of your hours. Also see the "Exercise + ResQWalk" or "Exercise + Wooftrax" volunteer opportunities where your time and distance exercised is recorded on the cell phone application.
MORE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
PLEASE click on the BLUE "Ruff House Rescue (RHR)" link (located on the upper, left-hand side of the page ABOVE the RED "I want to help!" button). Click on "Volunteer Opportunities" tab.
Our mission is to rescue homeless pets that suffer from abuse, neglect, and indifference. Our goal is to create awareness of the epidemic of homeless pets and educate on the importance of spaying and neutering, ID tagging, and training these pets. Through our rescue efforts we are both saving lives and cultivating the natural connection between man and his best friend.
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT OUR VOLUNTEER POST AT RHR!
- Public Speaking
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 5
- If under 18 years old, need permission of your guardian/parent
- Clerical/Admin needed for Social...
- U-R-G-E-N-T!!! Dog Walkers [or]...
- Store Assistant or Clerk at...
- Transportation for Our Pups --...
- Foster a Dog or Puppy |or|...
- Internet Surfing --- 3 Ways to...
- Supplies --- Collect them for...
- In person & Virtual Junior...
- Petco Adoption Events
- Exercise + Wooftrax a free...
- Virtual Junior Volunteer Positions
- Pennies for RHR Fundraiser --...
- Garage|Tag Sale |or| Tupperware,...
- Wear Blue Jeans | Pajamas for A...
- Photographers |or| Videographers...
- Dog Treats | Baked Goods Sales...
- Kitty Help at Petco
- Exercise + ResQWalk a free...
- Great Van Fundraiser
- Marketing | PR | Fundraising...