Volunteering with seniors is an honor for us. We all enjoy being able to help with simple tasks. Reading to them, holding their hand, praying with them. They cannot do this without your help.
Simply being with them offers so much to the patient and the volunteer. Increase your giving to the elderly.
The pay back you receive is the genuine thank you's from the patient or caregiver.
You will visit people close to your home.
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Have You Been a Caregiver, Help...
- All About Helping
- Hold A Hand, Receive A Smile
- Vets Assisting Vets
- You Can Make A DIFFERENCE...YES,...
- Hospice Volunteers
- Heartland Hospice Volunteers...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Bring a smile to a senior-Visit...
- Yes you can help others with...
- Compassionate Companion
- Help Others in Your Community