Companions needed to sit at the bedside of terminal patients at the end of life. Someone to hold a hand, to pray with them, to let them know that it is ok for them to leave, a compassionate caring person, that can be a part of a team of volunteers to set up a schedule to be with the patient.
You visit people close to your home.
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Have You Been a Caregiver, Help...
- All About Helping
- Hold A Hand, Receive A Smile
- Vets Assisting Vets
- You Can Make A DIFFERENCE...YES,...
- Hospice Volunteers
- Heartland Hospice Volunteers...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Bring a smile to a senior-Visit...
- Yes you can help others with...
- Compassionate Companion
- Help Others in Your Community