Veteran Volunteers help out in so many ways. HOW? Be there with other Veterans; let them tell their stories if they wish, share your experiences. The point is to just be there for them. They need you now, they are in the final stages of their life and a friendly face from you could make a difference in their day. You will visit Veterans who live as close to you as possible.
Won’t you help us to help them?!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 1 hour per week
- Have You Been a Caregiver, Help...
- Hold A Hand, Receive A Smile
- All About Helping
- Vets Assisting Vets
- You Can Make A DIFFERENCE...YES,...
- Hospice Volunteers
- Heartland Hospice Volunteers...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Bring a smile to a senior-Visit...
- Yes you can help others with...
- Compassionate Companion
- Help Others in Your Community