JerseySTEM is a network of parents, professionals, students and educators whose goal is to promote excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math ("STEM") education. We are dedicated to partnering with local schools and other organizations to create and enhance STEM-oriented educational opportunities as part of students' paths towards college and career readiness, and to develop effective STEM programs and initiatives that engage students and educators. JerseySTEM is also committed to bridging the gender gap in STEM education and sharing STEM-related opportunities with underprivileged students and communities.
We are looking for a legal/paralegal professional to help with the following:
-Reviewing and creating contracts for coaches/teachers/students
-Answering questions about contracts and legal matters
-Drafting releases, disclaimers, and other documents for our programs
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Legal (General)
- Contract Negotiations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 - 4 hours per week.
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Executive Assistant to the Board...
- Development: Corporate...
- Academic Director
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Mentoring program coordinator
- App Inventor Coach
- Development: Retail Stores...
- Public Relations for a Community...
- Computer Science Education...
- Google Apps/Calendar support
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Content Writer
- Development: Sponsors Development
- Organizational Chart maintenance
- Development: NationBuilder and...
- Community Manager (Elizabeth, NJ)
- Morris County Site Lead