One hour per week, is all that is needed to make a difference. Visit with a patient that needs a friendly, smiling face. Sit by the bedside or take patients to activities within the facility they live in. All of the patients that volunteers are being asked to visit have been given a prognosis of 6 months or less to live. Please help them have a more productive end of life. Some patients do not have family members that are able to visit with them and one visit a week from a volunteer makes such a difference to them. Volunteers make such a huge difference in our communities. Join us in our efforts to make a difference.
You visit people close to your home.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week
- Have You Been a Caregiver, Help...
- All About Helping
- Hold A Hand, Receive A Smile
- Vets Assisting Vets
- You Can Make A DIFFERENCE...YES,...
- Hospice Volunteers
- Heartland Hospice Volunteers...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Bring a smile to a senior-Visit...
- Yes you can help others with...
- Compassionate Companion
- Help Others in Your Community