Veterans are needed to visit with Veterans that are on hospice care.
You as a Veteran, have so much to offer. You bring the opportunity for the patient to share their experiences.
Our Veterans need you now. Show them that you want to help, by calling our Volunteer Coordinator, Virginia Kresko at 314-453-0990.
Our current volunteers have helped so many but we need more Veterans to help those on our service. Please call now. We have opportunities in St. Louis City and County for you to visit people as close to your home as possible.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 Hours minimum per month
- Have You Been a Caregiver, Help...
- All About Helping
- Hold A Hand, Receive A Smile
- Vets Assisting Vets
- You Can Make A DIFFERENCE...YES,...
- Hospice Volunteers
- Heartland Hospice Volunteers...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Bring a smile to a senior-Visit...
- Yes you can help others with...
- Compassionate Companion
- Help Others in Your Community