The primary focus of hospice care is quality of life through comfort, dignity and understanding. Whether you provide volunteer services in the home or long term care facility hospice is a compassionate way to deliver care and supportive services to terminally ill patients.
Volunteers can make a difference in somone's life by simply being present. You can provide support and companionship to patients and families by giving caregivers a short break.
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Community Outreach
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer needed to play chess...
- Brighten an individuals day by...
- seeking warm compassionate...
- Office Volunteer/Intern needed
- Compassionate Presence Volunteer...
- Our veterans will not be...
- It's nice to be nice....lend a...
- The Holidays are Here!
- Direct Patient Care Volunteer
- Our patients love animal...
- Helping a senior celebrate a...