Believers United for Progress, a 501(c)(3) organization, was created in 2004 and incorporated in 2007, for the purpose of strengthening the community. We are mainly active in the Durham, North Carolina area, with strong ties to the Hayti neighborhood. By utilizing grants and donations we provide basic necessities like food to the people of the community through the Child Adult Care Program (CACFP) and Summer Food Service Program (SFSP). We have a strong focus on at-risk children and their families, which provides us with opportunities for new programs. With our ability to provide food and books we also provide for people in the community to come together and to have a place to give back, thus reinvesting in the communities themselves.
To learn more about BUFP, please visit our website: http://www.believersunitedforprogress.org/about-us/
Looking for someone to head or to assist in corporate fund raising with a background in that field. We are located in Durham NC 27713, RTP area. All the programs we run are free & open to the communities.
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Corporate Fund Raiser
- Director for Mentoring Program
- Adopt a Family
- Summer Feeding Service Program...
- Graphic Designer
- Grant Writers
- Urban Ministries - The second...
- Community Outreach Dinners
- Grant Researcher
- Strategic Planner
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Data Entry
- Data Collection at the Community...
- Homeless Community Meal Delivery
- Community Kitchen Manager
- Operation Clean Sweep
- Family Food Distribution Program
- Assistant Volunteer Coordinator
- Senior Meal Assistance