As a member of our Family Care Team, you will assist in the front desk operations helping guests to check in and out, assisting with guest needs, supporting staff responsibilities during busy periods. This is a great opportunity for those looking to share their professional office capabilities, develop office skills in a nonprofit environment, or for someone looking to break into the hospitality industry.
This position requires compassion, humor and an ability to remain calm at all times as it is a highly visible position for our guests.
The Family Care Team opportunities are available during the week and on weekends in 2 or 4 hour blocks.
A background check is required for this position.
This is a long term opportunity.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; 2 or 4 hour blocks during business hours
- Compassionate Nature, Humor and Flexibility
- Field Instructor/Supervisor of...
- Board Members-Supporting...
- Dinner Host Coordinator
- Community Outreach and Events
- Facilities and Maintenance...
- Dinner Hosts for our residents
- Family Studies/Social Work Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Auction Support
- Family Care Team Volunteer -...
- Hospitality Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Office and...