Your Gift of Time is Precious... Spend it with a Hospice Patient
90 people are interested
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care needs compassionate volunteers to provide friendly visits to our patients in Baltimore. Being a hospice volunteer is simple, yet profoundly rewarding. There is no medical or personal care involved - just caring from the heart! Visits are based on your schedule and are always close to your home. You receive extensive support and training from Seasons Hospice.
YOU can make a difference by...
- Providing companionship (from simple conversations to exploring deep feelings)
- Reading aloud or listening to music together
- Looking at photos together and sharing memories (life review)
- Sitting with a patient so caregivers have free time (respite)
- Journaling (helping the patient record their history)
- Watching movies or playing games
- Helping with children
- Sharing a quiet moment
- Simply being present
Contact Seasons Hospice today! Call us at 888-523-6000. You can fill out the volunteer application online at www.seasons.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
BaltimoreBaltimore, MD 21215
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Mental Health
- Patient Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible - We work with your schedule