Ethos is looking for kind and dedicated volunteers to drive a senior to the grocery store!
Once a week commitment, 6 months minimum!
Your assistance and friendship will make a huge difference in maintaining a senior's independence!
To apply please contact Volunteer Coordinator Miriam Michelson at email@example.com or call: 617-522 6700 Ext 540 or apply online: https://www.ethocare.org/volunteer/application/
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one-two hours per week
- Home Care Office Assistant!
- Be a friend to a local Senior!
- Visit a Senior in West Roxbury!
- Relieve Loneliness - Become a...
- Help Vulnerable Elders!
- Shop with a Senior!
- Volunteer Bill Payers for Seniors!
- Advocate for Elders in long term...
- Internship in Consumer Driven...
- Visit a Senior in Hyde Park!
- Office Assistant