VIRTUAL AND IN PERSON: VIP MANAGEMENT BOARD POSITION
Golden Gate Opera seeks your Ability in strategic planning, fundraising, cash flow budget management, and project management.
We are seekign a Fundraising Chairperson of our Board - to manage the Cash Flow Budget Projection, and update the board on progress
Manage systematic fundraising activities in specific areas.
To be integrated into the position: GGO president will bring you up to speed with the schedule of our income and where it comes from so they can be re-applied for and new ones developed.
Assist managing the process of foundation grants, and individual donors, to support the Executive Director in achieving funding for our mission, to enrich the community. Help delegate to others, or recruit others experienced in these areas.
Monthly board meeting, and monthly phone meeting looking at materials together and planning next actions. Partner with the Executive Director
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 year
- Able to generate monthly reports for the board -
- Marketing Manager
- PR Publicity Data Entry for Opera
- Join our Event Planning Team
- Opera Fundraising team!
- Donor Relation Manager
- Marketing Team for Opera- Extra...
- Event volunteer - Opera Fun
- Are you great at Planning Parties?
- Bring smile to readers of website!
- Be creative with your life-aim...
- Chair the Fundraising Team -...
- Love to Hunt for Treasure? Be...
- Are you Passionate about...
- Opera Fundraising- FUN Raising
- HR Talent!
- Are you good at writing and...
- Volunteer Manager