We are in desperate need of someone that has strong organization skills to organize our store for the teachers to shop and be able to find the things they are looking for easily. It is a challenge because a lot of the items are used and need to be organized in a way that makes sense.
We are open Tuesday-Friday from 10-7 and Saturday from 10-5 so any of those days, during our open hours would be great.
This volunteer opportunity might be available as a paid position in the future if you are really good at it and our business can afford the position.
This would be the perfect volunteer opportunity for a retired teacher.
- General Education
- Problem Solving
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Process
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Every Monday as long as possible
- Must wear closed toe shoes and can be on your feet all day
- Warehouse and Showroom Floor...
- Data Entry to the Membership...
- T4T Thrift Shop Clothing...
- Member Greeter
- Membership Data Entry Coordinator
- Assistant to Truck Driver
- Assistant to Outreach...
- Donation Station Attendant for...
- Book Sorting and Stocking for...
- T4T Thrift Shop Seeking...
- MATERIALS OUTREACH COORDINATOR...
- Thrift Store Sorting and...
- Online Book Sales Lister
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Warehouse Assistance Sorting...
- Office Assistant ~ Membership
- Help Us Track Our Donors
- Cashier for Treasures 4 Teachers
- Thrift Store Processors for...
- ELECTRONIC & COMPUTER TESTER