Office Administrator will be responsible for answering phone, scheduling appointments, making copies, setting up books, send out mailings, letters, etc.
Make phone calls for donations and send out letters,assist clients, represent the organization to callers, clients, and staff. Assist staff members with their needs.
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours/ 2 days a week Wed. & Thursdays
- Food Coordinator
- Director of Sponsorships
- Administrative Support
- Creative with Clothing-Become a...
- Enjoy Cleaing & Beautification /...
- Secretary for Board of Trustees
- CPA: "Are You Good At Math?
- Assistant Executive Director
- Fundraising Volunteers, Good at...
- Enjoy Fundrasing Become a...
- HR Director
- Flyer Distributors
- Grant-Writer Dream Team Writer
- Networking Specialist
- Teacher, Social Studies & Science
- Assistant GED Coordinator
- Secretary to the Executive...
- GRANT-WRITING DREAM TEAM BUDGET...
- Teach Adults "Become a Spanish...