Exciting Volunteer Opportunity! Give Back to the Community!
The Women’s Building is looking for a BILINGUAL Technology Assistant Volunteer!!
The Women’s Building is a women-led community space that advocates self-determination, gender equality and social justice.
* Provide culturally sensitive, one-on-one computer and technology tutoring to visitors who drop in and/or make appointments.
* Assist computer lab users with procedures such as using e-mail, researching on the Internet, typing a resume, transferring and saving files, etc.
* Technologically proficient and knowledgeable of various computer applications.
* Strong verbal communication skills.
* Cultural competence in working with diverse populations and commitment to social justice.
* SPANISH LANGUAGE SKILLS REQUIRED (CONVERSATIONAL).
* THIS POSITION REQUIRES A 3 MONTH MINIMUM COMMITMENT OF 4 HOURS PER WEEK.
We are currently interested in someone that is available:
Mondays, Tuesdays or Fridays from 10am-2pm or 1-5pm
If you think you will be a great addition to our team and the community, please send cover letter and resume to Jacqueline Moncada at email@example.com
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 months