Ministries of Aides International Inc. (MAII) is looking for medical professionals to volunteer with our organization to help the people of Haiti. MAII is a humanitarian nonprofit organization focusing on helping underprivileged children and families worldwide. We are looking for doctors, physician assistants, nurses, counselors and other medical personnel to bring medical aid to people in dire need in Haiti. We have short term service trips ranging from a week to up to three weeks. No volunteer experience is required. If you are interested, please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Wladimir Lahens at 617-250-8516. You can also visit our website at www.themaii.org .
- General Education
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- Every week
- Volunteer User Experience...
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Marketing Director/ Advertising
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- GENERAL HELP FOR FUNDRAISING...
- Office Administrator
- Director of Development
- Looking For Fundraising Dinner...
- Office Assistant Administrator
- WEBSITE DESIGNERS/DEVELOPPERS
- Office Assistant Manager
- Office Manager
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Office Secretary
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Child Sponsorship Program Director