159 people are interested
Our Food Pantry provides a three to five day supply of food to families in need every 30 days. We have food pantry volunteer opportunities Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 3 PM. We ask that our volunteers be at least 18 years of age. We will allow younger volunteers if they are going to be accompanied by an adult who will supervise their activities.
About Greater Hammond Community Services
824 Hoffman Street, Hammond, IN 46327, US
To lead our community in providing the basic needs of those elderly and poor people for a more fulfilling life. Provide those services in a fiscally responsible manner to do the greatest good with the funds available.
Alleviate the dependency of the poor and elderly on Charity and aid the families of those who are in need of assistance.
Our Immediate Charitable Objectives are to:
- Feed those who are hungry.
- Provide shelter for families.
- Provide assistance with utility bills where necessary.
- Provide companionship for those without friends and relatives.
- Lead and council those who need reassurance of their future.
We'll work with your schedule.
824 Hoffman StreetHammond, IN 46327
- Must be at least 18