Consider becoming a volunteer with NorthCare and use your sewing talents to make Memory Pillows for our patients' loved ones. Our volunteers create a pillow or teddy bear out of the patient's clothing for the family members to keep as a tangible reminder of the person they have lost. The material and pillow form would be provided and if you would like, you can also hand deliver the pillow to the family. In order to be a volunteer you will fill out an application packet and turn in copies of your drivers license, Social Security card, and auto insurance.
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Hospice House Hospitality
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer...
- Lifetime Legacy Video Volunteers
- Share the gift of music!
- Notary Public Volunteer
- Memory Pillow or Bear Sewers
- Independence Area Friendly...
- Does your heart go out to...
- Massage Therapy Volunteer
- Handyman/Handywoman Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer
- Quilting Volunteers Needed for...
- Do you love art projects? Are...
- Do you have a certified Pet...
- Broad Range of Hospice...
- Hair Stylist Volunteer