Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to inspire the lives of at-risk youth and their families through substance abuse treatment, mental health counseling and vocational skills training.
Do you love to weld? Pass along that passion to a younger person with just an hour or two commitment weekly. Teach the basics of welding, practical applications and safety. This is a powerful way to provide a trade skill and change a life!
Come spend an hour or two on Wednesdays and/or Thursdays between the hours of 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. teaching young men the skills of the trade.
Background check required.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One or two hour weekly
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Festival of Trees (001251)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)