Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Then, join the team of Ultimate Givers at Crossroads Hospice. Donate as much time as you desire. Share your time with someone in need through making visits in your community by: reading, sharing photos, playing music, going for a walk, taking a trip down memory lane, pet visits, having a laugh, or just bringing a smile to someone's face.
Your reward will be greater than what you give. You not only will make a difference in someone's life, you will have a renewed self confidence; a sense of accomplishment, and new friends. And you won't want to miss the annual volunteer appreciation event.
Join our team of caring angels! Give us a call today: 330-776-3271[-] Show Less
- People Skills
- Massage Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Music Arts
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a...
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Volunteer needed for support
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy
- Veterans needed!!!