Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Join the team of "Ultimate Givers" at Crossroads Hospice. Share your time with someone in need through making visits in your community. Read, share photos, play music, go for a walk, take a trip down memory lane, visit with your pet, have a laugh, or just bring a smile to someone's face.
Your reward will be greater than what you give. You not only will make a difference in someone's life, you will have a renewed self confidence, a sense of accomplishment, and new friends. And you won't want to miss the annual volunteer appreciation event.
You decide how much time you can give a month. We will match your interests and schedule.
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Music Arts
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...