- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
We are looking for an individual or small group that would like to come by and do some light landscaping periodically through the year. We have someone that cuts the lawn but are looking for help pulling weeds, trim bushes, rake/ sweep leaves etc. This is a seasonal opportunity and weather permitting.
**Office hours are Monday-Thursday from 9-5.
About SPARC Hope
11921 Brinley Ave, Suite 101, LOUISVILLE, KY 40243, US
SPARC Hope is dedicated to developing the potential of single mothers and fathers in the Kentuckiana area with encouragement, education, and by setting a good example through a Christian viewpoint.
- We want to empower single parents to seek a better quality of life through pursuing higher education, allowing them to become self-supportive through a new career.
- Breaking the cycle of poverty through higher education or technical education.
- We know the road to the American Dream is full of obstacles, we help single-parent families navigate through those obstacles.
- SPARC Hope serves single-parent families who are struggling to make ends meet and who are willing to make the extra effort to help secure the future for themselves and their children.
- We are a liaison between resources and services for single moms in our community. SPARC Hope is not a welfare or charity, but rather a hand up.
- Our goal is to uplift the Spiritual, Physical and Emotional needs of single moms.
Thank you in advance for your willingness to serve with SPARC Hope!
Please visit our website for all opportunities at SPARC Hope and fill out our Volunteer Application! That way we know how to accommodate your busy schedule and you can use your talent!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, once completed.
We appreciate all that our volunteers do!!
We'll work with your schedule.
11921 Brinley AveSuite 101Louisville, KY 40243
- Outdoor Recreation
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- We are here Mon-Thurs from 9-5