Empower 2 Play is an international 501(c)(3) non profit and our charge is to empower under-resourced communites through sports and education. We are seeking experienced Social Media Interns to join our cause. If you are passionate about athletics, education, child advocacy, and poverty alleviation, then we would love for you to be a part of the E2P family.
We believe, given the resources and opportunity, that every child has the abilty to reach their dreams
Our Story: https://vimeo.com/147304996
Is This You?
Empower 2 Play is looking for Social Media Interns who is a self-starter, digitally-savvy and creatively quick-witted to join the E2P's Marketing & Social Media Team. Main responsibility for this internship is social media engagement for our digital space. As an Empower 2 Play Social Media Intern, you will implement E2P's voice across multiple digital platforms and ensure our web-space is bug free . You will be the important connection between our work internationally and locally, our campaigns and our community members.
Social Media Analysis and Strategy:
- Work with Social Media Manager to identify effective social strategy across platforms(Twitter,Facebook,InstagramYouTube,Pinterest) and with the Marketing team to create campaign specific social media strategy.
- Maximize digital impact of media assets and work with members of other teams to keep our community connected to our work.
Community relations & engagement:
- Build relationships with E2P supporters by engaging and providing support, encouragement and answer any questions they may have about our organization.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of digital communication platforms (social media)
- Passion for the mission of E2P and the community
- Comfortable understanding of E2P's culture and directing our brand voice
- Self-motivated and capable of taking initiatives to find solutions
About Our Team:
We a passionate and fun group of individuals. We have a unique and energetic remote team, that is focussed and committed to working hard to help children achieve their dreams. Our organization produces quality work and seeks an intern who can participate in our Marketing and online presence efforts.
Come join an organization that empowers under-resourced domestic and international communities onr sport at a time.
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Market Research
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 Hours Per Week