Humanitarian Research Volunteer -Haiti
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
Join DAP’s volunteer research team for Haiti
DAP (an independent watchdog of disaster relief and humanitarian aid) is recruiting a volunteer team to help us identify, engage, and collect data on local [nonprofits/civil society organizations] involved in disaster relief to ensure donations reach the most transparent and locally active organizations after the next disaster.
All Volunteers will be asked to assist with:
- Identifying Organizations (NGOs/CSOs) involved in disaster relief through online research.
- Identifying contacts at each of the organizations.
Optional Additional Opportunities To Be Involved
- Help spread the word via Social Media and your networks about SmartResponse.org
- Help us identify CSR contacts and disaster donors
You might be interested in joining if you are....
- a resident of Haiti
- former resident of Haiti
- a big fan of Haiti
Time Commitment: 5-10 hours per month (estimate)
How to Apply: Please send a short cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Disaster Response
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication