Several major community events are scheduled throughout the year including Gold Rush Days over Labor Day weekend and the Farm-To-Fork Festival and Dinner in September. Duties for these events include a variety of responsibilities such as working at our information booth, registration, setting up and tearing down the event, and runner/floater. Volunteers are also needed throughout the duration of the California State Fair in July to volunteer at the Sacramento County Exhibit Booth. Duties include interacting with fair-goers, answering questions about the greater Sacramento area, as well as informing them about the exhibit. Training is provided. Volunteers work 3-4 hour shifts and in return get free admission and parking at the fair! Unless otherwise noted, volunteers must be 18 years of age or older. For more information, contact Danielle Ferroni-Paulsen, email@example.com.
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 4 hours
- Friendly, active, can stand for 4 hours
- Tour Guide
- Land Park Volunteer Corps
- Gardening Volunteers
- Special Event Volunteers
- City Parks Beautification
- 2017 River Cats Independence...
- 2017 Sports for Life! Soccer...
- Sacramento Police Department
- Historic City Cemetery - ADOPT A...
- Sacramento Convention and...
- Social Media and Communications...
- McKinley Rose Garden Stewards