Hospice patients in the Bethel area are in need of friendly visitors to stop in and see them once a week. Visits can include talking, watching TV, reading to patients or simply being there for them. Complete traning is provided and can be scheduled according to the Volunteer's availability.
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- background check, 2 step TB test & UA
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Goshen Area Hospice Volunteer
- Bethel Area Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Do you like visiting with Seniors?
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Sabina
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- Blanchester Companionship...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice