Every act of kindness or service is of absolute, equal importance. Every patient want or need is a treasure revealed...
Do you enjoy visiting with people and being of help to others? Join our Patient Care Volunteer Team! Patient Care Volunteers offer kindness, attention and thoughtful support to our hospice patients and their families at a time when it means the most.
Patient Care Volunteers visit patients and/or hospice family membersto provide a caring presence, ease loneliness and provide help with projects or enjoyable activities. Activities can range from sharing a cup of coffee while reading the newspaper or maybe The Bible out loud to your patient, to doing art at the bedside, to providing a quiet presence during a tender time, to working on a life review project, to sharing a creative activity, to doing special things your patient is not able to enjoy without some extra help.
Volunteers mean so much to our patients and families! Training and great support from the hospice staff will be provided! Visit our website at: www.goodshepherdhospice.com, or contact Adeng DeWarabeck,Volunteer Coordinator, at 913-322-3297 or email@example.com for more information!
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Reading / Writing
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 Hour Per Week
- Work Individually or With Others as a Team
- Memory Bears - Gifts of Love
- Hospice volunteering isn't for...
- Our Lenexa Hospice Office needs...
- Make appreciation baskets for...
- Special Relationships
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Teach others in the field of...
- Art Volunteers Needed
- Licensed Massage Therapist for...
- Hospice Volunteers are...
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant!
- Human Kindness has Healing Power
- One stitch at a time
- Help Us in the Hospice Office!
- Grief Packets for Loved Ones
- Hospice "Tuck-in" Volunteer
- Laughter & Love = Great Hospice...
- Tuck-in our hospice patients...
- Hospice Office Administrative...
- Hospice volunteers are...