It is the third year of the Kentucky History Half and we need YOU to make this event a success once again! The run will take place in beautiful downtown Frankfort. Volunteers are needed to assist with packet pick up and registration, hydration stations, gear check, and information tents. We are also in need of individuals to help along the race course and prepare race day food and finish line prep.
Please contact the Volunteer Administrator, Leslie McWhorter, at email@example.com or (502) 564-1792 Ext. 4424 with questions.
If you are passionate about running, history--OR BOTH!--please follow the link to register to volunteer: www.kyhistoryhalf.com/volunteer.
To register to run the race, visit kyhistoryhalf.com!
- Outdoor Recreation
- Event Management
- People Skills
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Youth Programs Volunteer
- Oral History Collections Assistant
- Kentucky Historical Society...
- Archival Processing Volunteers
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- A Kentucky Journey Exhibit Care...
- School Programs Volunteer
- Kentucky Historical Society Half...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Be a Visitor Guide at the Old...
- School Group Ambassador
- Oral History Collections Indexer
- Kentucky Military History Museum...