Emory Autism Center: Volunteers needed to provide skills-based workshops for adults with autism
29 people are interested
Have an interest in sharing information which will aid in having a better quality life??
We are looking for volunteers to provide short workshops for adults with autism spectrum disorder around the following topics:
(1) financial literacy - budgeting, money management
(2) healthy eating - cooking, nutrition, shopping
(3) stress reduction - aromatherapy, relaxation, massage,
(4) self-advocacy - public speaking, problem solving
(5) relationships - dating,
Please contact Toni Thomas at myLIFE.email@example.com . We need YOU to make our efforts a success!
Toni Thomas - Program Manager - myLIFE program for adults - Emory Autism Center - Emory University
We'll work with your schedule.
(Emory University - Clairmont Campus)Emory Autism Center1551 Shoup CourtDecatur, GA 30033
- Adult Education
- Customer Service
- Teaching / Instruction
- Group Facilitation
- 2-3 week series
- We ask professionals to design a 2-3 week series (about 45 minutes each week)