In this role, the primary responsibility is to support the Program Coordinator by planning, directing and coordinating structuring programming and operational activities program.
If you are interested, after reading the following Responsibilities & Requirements, please DO NOT APPLY via volunteermatch. Copy the following URL into your browser, and apply: https://jobsp4l.has-jobs.com/program-coordinator-assistant-atlanta-ga/55463/0
Supports Program Coordinator by creating program policies and procedures for all the P4L programs
Research and identify community partners to support strategic program objectives
Create opportunities for program participants that will help to develop their competency through coaching and curriculum
Evaluate effectiveness of program services on an on-going basis
Monitor program and participant evaluation activities
Maintain on-going contact with program participants and monitor their progress towards the completion of program requirements, providing individualized support as needed
Prepare monthly and quarterly statistics reports
- Attend all required staff, and community meetings
Must be currently pursuing a degree in one of the following fields: Nonprofit Management, Psychology, Counseling, Sociology, or human services related fields of study
- Must be classified as a Junior or Senior or graduate student
Prior professional experience in above fields preferred.
Detail-oriented with strong editing and proofreading skills
Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc).
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Highly organized and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
Excellent time management skills
- Commitment to collaborative decision-making and cooperative working relationships with P4L staff and community partners
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per week
- Passion for Life Board Treasurer
- Passion for Life Board Secretary
- Grant Writer
- Board Members Wanted - Join our...
- Program Evaluators
- Board of Directors Member
- Program Coordinator Assistant
- HR Coordinator Assistant
- Curriculum Development Assistant
- Leadership Role- Human Resource...
- Leadership Role-Human Resource...
- Administrative Assistant to...
- Fundraising Committee Member
- Marketing Committee Member