Primary responsibility is to develop a recruitment strategy, provide leadership and manage the recruitment process, and create policies and procedures directly related to HR needs.
If you are interested in this role, after reviewing the information below, please DO NOT APPLY via volunteermatch. Copy the following URL to your browser, and apply via our application system https://jobsp4l.has-jobs.com/human-resources-director-atlanta-ga/55609/0
Create strategic human resource strategy and policies for Human Resource functioning
Create an overall employment brand and recruiting culture for the organization
Evaluate means to diversify potential candidate pool, and how to "sell" applicants on joining this organization
Create a solid recruitment strategy and plan for staff and interns through prior knowledge and researched trends
Detail-oriented, Highly organized and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Excellent time management skills
- Ability effectively plan, implement, and manage assigned programs and function
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 4-5 Hours per week
- Passion for Life Board Treasurer
- Passion for Life Board Secretary
- Grant Writer
- Board Members Wanted - Join our...
- Program Evaluators
- Board of Directors Member
- Program Coordinator Assistant
- HR Coordinator Assistant
- Curriculum Development Assistant
- Leadership Role- Human Resource...
- Leadership Role-Human Resource...
- Administrative Assistant to...
- Fundraising Committee Member
- Marketing Committee Member