Clinic Reception Volunteer
42 people are interested
General Clinic Reception Volunteers provide support to our front office staff.
- Greet clients in the lobby
- Help maintain order in the lobby as clients and pets wait for their appointment
- Escort clients and their pets to an exam room
- Fill water bowls for pets waiting in the lobby
- Routine light cleaning and other daily chores
- Assist with daily closing responsibilities
- Help maintain the pet food pantry - distributing food, straigtening shelves, etc.
- General office chores - making copies, etc.
Shifts are typically between 10am and 2pm Monday through Friday. Twice each month a late clinic is held between 2pm and 6pm.
CLINIC RECEPTION VOLUNTEERS MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO A MINIMUM OF ONE 4-HOUR SHIFT EACH WEEK, PREFERABLY ON A CONSISTENT DAY OF THE WEEK.
Pets In Need seeks volunteers who are interested in committing to a long-term relationship with the organization. Due to our limited staffing, we cannot utilize volunteers seeking opportunities to satisfy a community service hour requirement.MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
We'll work with your schedule.
520 W Wyoming AveCincinnati, OH 45215
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- Flexible, ability to work in stressful environment, comfortable with dogs and cats