Please help us maintain the exterior grounds of our clinic facility!
- Keep the parking lot and sidewalks free of trash and leaves
- From April 1 through October 31, mow our little patches of grass
- Prune the shrubs in the planting beds in front of the clinic building, as needed
- Pull weeds in the planting beds as needed
- Clean up leaves in the fall
- Clean up and mulch planting beds in the spring
- Shovel snow off the sidewalk and entrance to the clinic
Pets In Need seeks volunteers who are interested in committing to a long-term relationship with the organization. Due to our limited staffing, we cannot utilize volunteers seeking opportunities to satisfy a community service hour requirement.
- People Skills
- General Education
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Approximately 2 hours per week
- Ability to bend, lift and carry. Knowledge of electronic outdoor mainteneance equipment use.