Volunteer Administrative Assistant - ISDD
101 people are interested
The Volunteer Administrative Assistant provides administrative support, including data entry, letter composition, filing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, word processing and other tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Print and mail monthly Project GRANDD newsletters
- Create merged mailings
- Prepare board meeting documents, board manuals and other board materials, updating them as necessary
- Accurately maintain database, including entering and updating donor & prospect information/contributions and preparing gift acknowledgements within three days of receipt
- Prepare fundraising reports
- Update grants calendar
- Conduct prospect research
- Provide administrative support for the annual golf tournament
- Provide general administrative support as needed by the organization
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including proper business English
- Detail oriented with strong organizational ability
- Skilled in database management, Salesforce for Nonprofits experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher
The volunteer may select a regular weekly schedule (minimum 2 hours), M-F 6:30 am - 4:30 pm
About Innovative Solutions for Disadvantage & Disability
4282 Memorial Drive, B, Decatur, GA 30032, US
The mission of Innovative Solutions for Disadvantage & Disability is to create healthier outcomes for vulnerable children and families.
Community Service & Support:
HEALTHCARE WITHOUT WALLS (HWW) is unique program that provides community-based health literacy training, case management and free, on-site pediatric screenings for children who reside with their mothers in a residential shelter. Healthcare Without Walls addresses the health care and developmental needs of children who are at greater risk for poorer long-term health issues such as developmental disabilities and chronic disease due to instability and homelessness.
Project GRANDD is the only caregiver program in Georgia providing supportive services to grandparents raising grandchildren with developmental disabilities, chronic health conditions and learning and behavior disorders. Project GRANDD provides support groups, individual/family case management, training, education and referrals to support stable, safe and loving families. All services are provided at no charge.
We'll work with your schedule.
4282 Memorial DriveBDecaturDecatur, GA 30032
- Administrative Support
- Grant Writing / Research
- Database Administration
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Minimum of 2 hours, regularly scheduled, per week