Human Services and Healthcare Internships Available
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
16 people are interested
How can you benefit by being an Intern?
- Build your resumé - volunteer experience shows proof of motivation, commitment, initiative, dependability, and flexibility
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Increase meaning and purpose in your life
- Experience significant opportunities for growth and development
- If you are serving field placement or class-required volunteer hours, we are happy to complete any reporting required by your school
Connect one-on-one with patients:
- Visit patients in facilities in an area near your school or home
- Read to patients, engage sensory and emotional memories, assist with life review and activities, give a hand massage
- Contribute to our patients’ quality of life just by being there
Contribute in a friendly office setting:
- No special skills needed; training provided.
- Assist with basic clerical work.
- If you’re comfortable with a computer, you can help with data entry and other more complex tasks.
- Gain knowledge of healthcare administration.
- Our office is open Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
We offer you:
- FREE TB test
- Extremely flexible assignments - daytime or evening, weekdays or weekends
- Convenient FREE training that fits your schedule
We'll work with your schedule.
Monmouth University400 Cedar AveWest Long Branch, NJ 07764
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least 4 hours per week