Scholar Career Coaching is currently seeking for 2 qualified individuals/volunteers to serve as:
- Fundraising Director
- Assistant Fundraising Director
**Prior experience is preferred**
The Fundraising Chairperson is responsible for:
- Coordinating and planning two of Scholar Career Coaching signature events (Annual Scholarship Awards Luncheon & Networking Event).
- Coordinating Allianz championship and Office Depot Foundation volunteering day.
- Coordinating Lord & Taylor and Macy’s Shop Smart fundraiser.
- Assisting with recruiting and volunteers for event committee.
- Secure donation items for silent auctions.
- Run raffle and silent auctions at each signature events.
- Work with Board Members to assure successful events.
- Procure signed contracts for each event at least two-three months in advance.
Commitment Length: 1 Year
Time Commitment: 2-5 hours weekly remotely
To learn about Scholar Career Coaching visit www.scholarcc.com.
For consideration, email your resume to email@example.com.
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment