Scholar Career Coaching is currently seeking for 2 qualified individual to take on a volunteer BOARD MEMBER ROLE as a Fundraising Director and Assistant Fundraising Director. It is a ONE YEAR TERM (2-5 hours weekly commitment).
**Prior experience is preferred**
The Events/Fundraising Chairperson is responsible for:
- Coordinating and planning two of Scholar Career Coaching signature events (Scholarship Awards Ceremony & Networking Event) that raise money for us throughout the year.
- Coordinating Allianz championship and Office Depot Foundation volunteering day.
- Coordinating Lord & Taylor and Macy’s Shop Smart fundraiser.
- Assisting with recruiting and develop volunteers as they deem necessary to help with the planning, set-up and tear down of each event.
- Secure donation items for silent auctions.
- Work with Co-Chairperson and Marketing to ensure items are correct in event flyers.
- Run raffle and silent auctions at each signature events.
- Work with Board Members to assure successful events.
- Procure signed contracts for each event at least two-three months in advance.
Commitment Length: 1 Year
Time Commitment: 2-5 hours weekly remotely
To learn about Scholar Career Coaching visit www.scholarcc.com.
For questions and consideration, email email@example.com.
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment