Event Leadership American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Southeast Jacksonville
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
33 people are interested
The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life is currently accepting applications to build a STRONG Event Leadership committee in the Southeast Jacksonville communities for the 2019 season! Join the nationwide movement to fight and end all types of cancer!
Basics of a Relay Event:
- All-day volunteer-lead event, similar to a festival or carnival
- Teams of people set up tents and fundraise around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track for the duration of the event - because "cancer never sleeps"
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and fundraising opportunities
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
- Each team member is asked to raise a minimum of $100 in donations prior to the event.
Summary: This is the PERFECT opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference in the Southeastern Jacksonville communities and meet new, inspirational people along the way. Our event is made up of a planning committee; simply put, this is a group of volunteer leaders who support, plan, and execute the Relay For Life event. Relay For Life is the American Cancer Society’s signature event; Relays are held all around the world every year in an effort to fight cancer and find a cure!
Find out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling (904) 391-3614
We'll work with your schedule.
Adventure LandingJacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- 2 - 6 hours per month;