The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Bartram Trail at Trout Creek is currently accepting applications to build a STRONG Event Leadership committee in the Saint Johns community! Join the nationwide movement to fight and end all types of cancer!
Basics of a Relay Event:
- All-day volunteer-lead event, similar to a festival or carnival
- Teams of people set up tents and fundraise around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track for the duration of the event - because "cancer never sleeps"
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and fundraising opportunities
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
- Each team member is asked to raise a minimum of $100 in donations prior to the event.
Summary: This is the PERFECT opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference in the Saint Johns community and meet new, inspirational people along the way. Our event is made up of a planning committee; simply put, this is a group of volunteer leaders who support, plan, and execute the Relay For Life event. Relay For Life is the American Cancer Society’s signature event; Relays are held all around the world every year in an effort to fight cancer and find a cure!
Find out more by emailing TrudiAnn.Priestley@cancer.org, or calling (904) 391-3641
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment